Important things to know for e-Bike rentals
E-Bikes have become very popular this season. In order to make sure you have a great time, please consider the following:
1. Make sure to book your rentals online as soon as you can. Feel free to call with any questions you have about booking. We can suggest which bikes would be best for a good ride for you.
2. If it has been awhile since you have ridden a bicycle please take some time to refresh your skills before you take off on a ride on an e-bike. If you are going to be in town for a few days, you might want to think about coming by to try one out on a short ride.
3. If you have children who are interested in riding with you they must demonstrate competency in riding a bike.These bikes are heavy, adult sized bikes and if they don't currently ride bikes, an e-bike is not the way to introduce them to the world of cycling.
4. We do have a child seat available for rent and a Tag-A-Long Bike which attaches to the parent's bike.
5. Please be sure to wear closed toed shoes for a better riding experience.
6. Afternoon showers are common during the summer season. Early rides are recommended.
7. Have fun!!!